We wish to protect every user’s privacy. If you are an EU citizen please read this policy carefully and use our site and services only if you agree to all terms and to the collection and use of private information.
Information We Collect:
We, and 3rd parties who include (but not limited to: third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our Services. Types of automatically collected information may include (but not limited to): network or Internet protocol address (IP address) and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, Geo location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
Use of Your Information:
We may use your personal identifying information in a number of ways related to your use of our site. We may, from time to time, use your personal identifying information in connection with sending you specific, targeted information or advertising that may be of interest to you. We may use your contact information, such as your e-mail address, to send you our newsletter and periodic special promotions.
Some examples of use of data include (but are not limited to)
• provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us,
• fulfill your requests regarding the Services, including without limitation, requests for newsletters and notifications,
• respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have won a contest,
• communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you,
• enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information,
• provide technical support for the Services,
• prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Services,
• protect the safety of our Users,
• customize our personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Services or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them,
• send periodic fundraising requests for our non-profit organization
• perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof,
• use your information in conjunction with commercially available Third – Party services
• We may use any information you provide in order to investigate, or assist any authority in investigating, suspicion of illegal activity or acts on the AISH website or on any of the site's services.
• Promotions and contests that run on The Site may be sponsored, in whole or in part, by companies other than The Site. Data collected during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor.
As a registered user, you may opt out of receiving emails and special offers, promotions or mailings at any time. Only those registered users who have not opted out of receiving such communications will receive such emails. We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets
Disabling Cookies: If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers' websites. Alternatively, you may use the resources located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices to opt out
We may work with third-party companies that use techniques other than HTTP cookies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity, including those integrated with our Services. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these techniques, and those browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
At this time we may not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions
Using the e-mail addresses provided during registrations, surveys, and contests, we may, periodically, send promotional e-mail to our subscribers about services offered by us, and by carefully selected advertisers. If you do not wish to receive solicitations sent on behalf of third parties, you may unsubscribe at any time.
The right of access, rectification and erasure:
Access to certain personal Information that is collected by us and that we maintain may be available to you. You can review, change and erase some of your personal information by visiting your account profile page at https://secure.aish.com/emaillists/EmailSignup-AC.php#existing-users-form.
You also may send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting access, correction or erasure of your personal Information.